Monday, January 11, 2010

And im always always always late

hellooooo California! wait a fricking minute? I dont even LIVE in Cali....Oh well.

I cant remember the last time I wrote a blog but who gives a shit right? I dont even know where to begin. Ahem ahem: I had five threesomes in the last 3 days. No im just kidding.
On a serious note, I think the world is finally coming to an end. Did you hear about snow- YES SNOW falling in Florida of all places?! I dont believe or entertain the ideas or theories that do not have any tangible proof to back it up. In other words I dont believe in that whole "the world's gonna end in 2012," thing. Personally, I think its a load of bullshit. I mean look what happened during 1999. We went around like raving lunatics shouting from treetops that God is going to return in 2000, and did he? To all the Bible thumpers, did the Big Man upstairs return to Earth? NO. I dont think so. So enough with this 2012 bullshit already.

On another note I saw the movie The Avatar it wasnt anything special just an "ok" movie.

thats all for now for there is no more

-adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment